Online resources for your mental health
- MentalHealth.org.uk offer tips on how to look after your mental health during the outbreak: https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/publications/looking-after-your-mental-health-during-coronavirus-outbreak
- From Mindfulness.org – How Mindfulness Can Help You Navigate The Coronavirus Panic: www.mindful.org/how-mindfulness-can-help-you-navigate-the-coronavirus-panic/
- MIND: “Coronavirus and your wellbeing” www.mind.org.uk/information-support/coronavirus-and-your-wellbeing
- BBC “Coronavirus: How to protect your mental health” www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-51873799
- Dr Rick Hanson, a psychologist, offers advice and methods on how to be resilient in the face of anxiety around coronavirus. Video 5 minutes 33 seconds: www.facebook.com/watch/?v=198075204860644
- The Samaritans – Telephone: 112 123, www.samaritans.org. Free listening service available by phone and web.
[Please add further suggestions in the Facebook comments and we will add them when we can]