London Renters Union national survey and campaign
Is the Coronavirus crisis making you worried about how you’ll pay rent? You’re not alone.
“It’s good news that the government has announced a ban on evictions. But the government hasn’t taken any action to suspend rent payments. While landlords are being given a mortgage holiday, huge numbers of renters who are losing their incomes will soon be clocking up huge amounts of debt in rent arrears.”
- The London Renters Union has an updated Q&A about your rights as a renter during the Coronavirus pandemic: https://londonrentersunion.org/coronavirus-qa/
- They also have a template letter you can use to start a conversation with your landlord about the rent crisis: https://londonrentersunion.org/coronavirus-landlord-letter/
Fill out the form below and:
- London Renters Union will send you the latest advice and legal info
- Share your story and help London Renters Union get the word out about the rent crisis we’re facing.
- Join London Renters Union in planning and taking collective action in response to the Coronavirus rent crisis.