Infotagion – independent fact-checking service for Coronavirus
UPDATEInfotagion is an “independent, expert fact-checking service for Coronavirus (COVID-19). Sourced from World Health Organization (WHO), UK and other official government advice.”Fact-checked answers to the following questions and others are collated at: https://infotagion.com/
- After you’ve had COVID-19 are you immune for life?
- Is COVID-19 a pretext to install 5G near schools?
- Can certain symptoms tell you if you have COVID-19 for sure?
- Is the ‘Plandemic’ video true?
- Is Ireland coming out of lockdown in 5 phases?
- Is COVID-19 less deadly than seasonal flu?
- Were UK COVID-19 lockdown measures based on false projections?
- Can UK patients be forced to take a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Is hand washing useless to stop COVID-19 spreading?
- Has a New York GP found a cure for COVID-19?
Infotagion “seeks to fight the disinformation contagion about COVID-19. Disinformation about this deadly virus can spread just as far and fast as the real thing – harming you and those you love. So we’re fighting back, giving everyone the opportunity to flag false and misleading content, while highlighting trustworthy and sourced information.”Find out more at: https://infotagion.com