Gov.UK page on opening schools to more pupils on 1st June 2020
Government Guidance – Opening schools and educational settings to more pupils from 1 June: guidance for parents and carers
Please see below for a gov.uk link providing “Information for parents and carers to help prepare for the wider opening of nurseries, schools and colleges from 1 June.”
THE WEBPAGE CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING CONTENTS
- Why can more children now attend school and childcare settings?
- What does the latest scientific advice say?
- Can my child return to school?
- What if my child is eligible but has siblings who are not?
- How will risks to children, teachers and families be managed?
- If my child is eligible, is it compulsory for them to attend school?
- Do all vulnerable children and young people who are not currently attending have to go back to childcare settings, school or college now?
- Should I keep my child at home if they have an underlying health condition or live with someone in a clinically vulnerable group?
- Can children be tested for the virus?
- What happens if there is a confirmed case of coronavirus in my child’s school, college or childcare setting?
- Will education be provided as normal to children and young people who are attending?
- How should my child travel to and from their childcare, school or college?
- Will school meals be available for children and young people who are in school?
- Will childcare, schools and colleges keep their usual opening hours?