Stroud Coronavirus Community Response
Please note: We are NOT medical professionals and this website does not constitute medical advice. All information provided here is given with the best intent and will to share factual information.
- Urgent: vaccination for group 2 social care workersThe text of a letter sent to Councillor Mark Hawthorne (Leader of Gloucestershire County Council), Katie Hopgood, Consultant in Public Health at Gloucestershire County Council, and the six Gloucestershire MPs (and copied to other interested parties who we have previously been in contact with regarding the issue).
- 17th January 2021 data updateTeam member James Beecher – this week and in future with help from Claire Biggs and vaccination information from Rachel Sleigh – summarises local data on the pandemic and puts it in national and international context
- 10th January data updateEach week SCCR Team member James Beecher summarises available data at the local level, with some national and international context
- 3rd January 2021 data updateSCCR team member James Beecher produces a summary of local and national data each week
- 20th December 2020 data updateDear followers of the Stroud Coronavirus Community Response updates. This will probably be my last data summary for the year. […]