Stroud Coronavirus Community Response
Quick Links: Face Masks | Hygiene Advice | Private Tests | Local networks | Latest news
Please note: We are NOT medical professionals and this website does not constitute medical advice. All information provided here is given with the best intent and will to share factual information.
- 6th Nov 2022 updateThese reports are now fortnightly rather than weekly. We hope they are still useful to people – and we will […]
- 23 Oct 2022 updateThese reports are now fortnightly rather than weekly. We hope they are still useful to people – and we will […]
- 2nd Oct 2022 updateThe number of patients in local hospitals who have tested positive for SARS-COV-2 has risen to a new peak for 2022 of 181 patients on 24th Sept, before falling a little to 178 as of the 28th September (the most recent data available). The latter figure is still higher than the previous peak this year of 174 patients. It is still well below the highest ever number of patients in local hospitals confimed to have tested positive for SARS-COV-2 (262 patients at the peak in January 2021).
- 18th Sept 22 updateFortnightly update showing infections appearing to rise in Gloucestershire – together with the number of people testing positive in hospital. National indicators tend not to show this (yet)
- 3rd Sept 2022 UpdateNumbers of infections and hospitalisations associated with SARS-COV-2 continue to fall locally and nationally and the COVID-19 alert level has been reduced. Read more in our latest fortnightly update.